The Roadrunner email is one of the best email services in the email market. The Roadrunner email has a usable, insightful, and well-organized site interface, which will help you in easily operating and sending your emails. We are sure that Roadrunner emails will not disappoint you. And you might already know that Time Warner Cable introduced the Roadrunner email.
However, just like all the other email services, Roadrunner email can also sometimes show some issues. And in most cases, these issues or errors occur due to some wrongly configured email settings.
But with Roadrunner email, most of such issues can be easily resolved by bringing the email settings to their original settings. Therefore, you should know how to bring back the Roadrunner email settings to their original settings.
You can use any device to configure the Roadrunner email settings. So it does not matter that whether you have an Android or Apple device, you can configure your roadrunner email settings anytime, anywhere, provided you have a stable internet connection.
If you want these settings to work better, you may need to provide your roadrunner email access to your local email clients.
You can use the following steps to change the settings of your Roadrunner email to their original settings:
- So, firstly, you need to configure the roadrunner application, and along with that, you also need to set appropriate settings for the IMAP and POP3. You will find the IMAP and POP3 settings on the settings page of your Roadrunner account’s mail menu. If you are using Outlook or another famous email app, we suggest using the original settings.
- Next, you need to change or reset the roadrunner email to its original settings. Once you change the email settings to their original settings, the errors will not occur further. Do the following to reset your roadrunner email account settings:
- So firstly, you need to enter your email account in the email account tab. While adding the email account, make sure that you enter the correct and complete email account.
- And after entering your email account, you need to scroll down to the IMAP and POP3 settings.
- No in the server settings, you need to enter the following POP3 and IMAP server information:
- In the IMAP settings’ port section, you enter the port number 993, and similarly, in the POP3 port section, you can also use the 993 port number.
- You also need to configure the SMTP settings as well. In the SMTP port, you can use port number 587 as the original settings.
- And if you are using a shared server, you can discreetly move to the host section. Or you can also use the appropriate DNS settings supported by the roadrunner email.
Now, if the email error still occurs, even after manually configuring the original Roadrunner email settings, then you need to perform some troubleshooting. Unfortunately, troubleshooting may also be required because some of the devices don’t accept the same settings.
And troubleshooting is also a safe option, as it automatically brings back the changed settings to original settings. And these settings are chosen on the basis of device preference. So follow these steps to troubleshoot the email:
- So firstly, open the roadrunner email and enter login with your login details.
- After logging in, open the settings tab. And in the setting tab, select the general account settings option.
- And now, using the general account settings option, the troubleshooting will automatically happen in the background.
The troubleshooting can take a while, maybe a few minutes, but once the troubleshooting is complete, the appropriate original settings will be configured automatically. And thus, you can start sending and receiving emails and do the other RR email activities with the original email settings.