For those who are using RR email are facing ‘Unauthorized Recipient Error’. If you too are facing this error, then here is what you can do:
- Authentication Failure:
If you are not able to access your email account after entering your email ID and password, then you will receive an error message, i.e., ‘unable to send or receive emails’. You will receive ‘error 550’ on your computer screen. The problem could arise due to SMTP authentication. Make sure that your email account is properly configured with SMTP authentication, then you won’t receive ‘error 550’ on your computer screen.
- Go to email settings followed by clicking the box corresponding to ‘My Server wants authentication’ to turn the SMTP on.
- If you have configured your RR email with MS Outlook, then the aforementioned steps will be done on their own.
- You just need to click the ‘Yes’ button and then, install and run the program.
- Sending emails from the wrong email address:
If you send an email from the wrong email address, then you will get an unauthorized sender error or server response error after sending an email. The receiver may not be able to recognize your email address and could block it. Here is how you can fix this problem:
- Check if the email is written properly during the email account setup.
- It takes approximately 24 hours to activate a new email on the server.
- Take care of the special characters at the time of email setup because one small mistake can lead to problems.